Hey all! I am so very excited for today’s post! I have teamed up with Lauren from Style Elixir to bring you her Friday Fab Favorites Linkup! In case you aren’t familiar – a link up is a chance to promote your favorite post from this week! Simply click the “Join the Link Up Now” button and have your URL handy. Once added, you’ll be able to customize a title and crop a photo for your post. Then you’ll be taken back to the link up and you’ll see your post listed below!
Now I was so excited for this Link Up that I decided to throw my editorial calendar out the window and do a spur-of-the-moment outfit post. (Like I literally ran to B.’s screaming “emergency” like a crazy lady! Thank goodness she was free to shoot this look for me!) I found this skirt this week. It’s a killer deal. I love that it feels like a cozy sweater. Mark my words, friends, the sweater skirt will be all the rage in just a few weeks! This is a game changer.
I tend to live in wedge heels in the Fall and Winter – my favorite boots are wedges! I heard they were out, but I say they’re in and going strong! (And so would any woman who’s spent more than 5 hours in heels…) I tied both heavier pieces together with a light-as-air blush colored silk top. I love the contrast in texture that’s going on.
Shirt: Theory Similar Skirt: Target Wedges: Tory Burch Similar Bracelets: Vintage Midi Rings: Helen Ficalora Pink Amethyst Ring: Similar Neckalce: Gift Similar (on sale for $12!) Bag: Kate Spade New York Similar
Please let me know if you have any questions about joining the link up! I know new bloggy things can be confusing! If you don’t, let me know what you think of the “sweater skirt” in the links below!
Style Elixir (follow here!) | Jersey Girl, Texan Heart (follow here!) | The Peach Bellini (follow here!)Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Monica from Jersey Girl, Texan Heart (follow via Bloglovin’)
Rebecca from The Peach Bellini (follow via Twitter)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!
Join The Link Up Now!